The Youth Outdoor Education Package is popular with public schools, homeschooling groups and scouting groups. The package offers 3 days and 2 nights of lodging and at least 7 meals. This affordable package gives young people the opportunity to connect with nature through a variety of planned outdoor eduction activities. They will also engage with the fascinating history of the region while sleeping in Camp Casey’s historic barracks and exploring Fort Casey.
This Package Includes:
- Sea Lab Class
- Forest/Meadow Walk Guided Class
- Audubon Class and Activity on Local Birding
- Orca Whale Class led by Naturalist
- Beach Seine Class
- Sleep in Historic Barracks
- Exclusive Meeting room
- Native American Storyteller around a Campfire
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
Cost: $99* per camper
- *The cost is for an estimated 35 people and does not included tax (which is on meal service only)
Want to learn more? Click on our Blog links below.